It took me a while to get that part.
Frankly I found only one or two mentions of how it’s done without “viral” magic.
So – How to promote your video on facebook – the practical session, almost with no theory!
By thus, here is our hands on sessions for promoting your videos on facebook with no hype or magic tricks.
A step by step overview of the promotion process:
- Search for your term – do not use the auto suggestions
- In the far right tab, choose Groups from drop down
- find groups with with hundreds of members (different for every video category, comedy – big groups, tech – small)
- Closed groups – check the title and the member count and then join based on your estimation
- Public groups – go inside, see how often they post and if their content is relevant to you – only then join.
- once joined – add the group to your excel sheet for future reference
- Repeat until you reach satisfaction!
- One video link on every group at a time – don’t spam!
- be relevant – post only to groups that are interested in your type of content!
- Luring in irrelevant people will harm you almost immediately – youtube’s most important metric is retention rate!